Hello gorgeous! For a long time I was looking for a lipstick with good moisturizing properties...and I found it! New lipstick from Max Factor called Colour Elixir.


From manufacturer: For instant fabulous colour and smoother, softer* lips over time look no further than Max Factor’s new Colour Elixir Lipstick. The Elixir formula contains a 60% blend of skin emollients, conditioners and antioxidants including vitamin E, for a visible transformation in the look and feel of your lips. As you apply the Colour Elixir Lipstick, it actively moisturises and smoothes lips. Enjoy rich and gorgeous looking colour on smooth, beautiful lips!
In local drugstore shop (Drogas) I found only 6 shades (is this a full shade range available in Latvia?) and among them could not find desired Bewitching Coral :( But I picked 2 other colors: Eternal Flame 630 and Ruby Tuesday 715.

left Eternal Flame, right Ruby Tuesday.

Both lipsticks are very good pigmented and shades are very flattering against my pale skin. The lipstick smells like...lipstick :D It is just so familiar smell of lipstick. And the best part - they are very very very moisturizing. After about 3 days of wearing them my lips now in much better condition. Lipstick almost eliminated dry patches on my lips. It really feels like a lip balm. 

and swatches:

left Eternal Flame, right Ruby Tuesday.

It retails for about  7 Ls (~ 14 $) in Latvia and I would say it is totally worth it :) I highly recommend this product especially if it is available on sale :)